At Hatchery LA, you’ll get the training and hands-on experience you need from our progressive lineup of world-class business leaders, theologians, artists, innovators and spiritual directors. Our state-of-the-art smart classroom provides access to our faculty and resources worldwide, and we’ll travel together to see other communities in action and learn best practices.
Innovators who are chosen to participate in our three-year program invest a minimum of 40-50 hours per week in classes, classwork, and the development of his or her Common Cause Community. The average schedule is as follows:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays (9am-5pm)
- Two theology courses (three hours each) on campus taught by staff and academic partners.
- Weekly social entrepreneurship class taught by staff and guest faculty.
- Personal coaching by staff as you prepare to launch your Common Cause Community.
- Off-campus meetings with mentors, community contacts, and CCC leadership team.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Monday
- Classwork to fulfill the syllabus for the two theology courses.
- Action steps that flow out of the social entrepreneurship class.
- Connections with community leaders and partnering organizations.
- Recruiting and development of CCC leadership team and community.